TRASH BAGS – Due September 3
THOMAS TIGERS, IT’S “BAG” TO SCHOOL TIME!
WHAT: Our annual REQUIRED trash bag sale! It’s time to get out there and sell these high quality bags to friends, family and neighbors! Great for everyday use and fall leaf collection! Don’t want the bags, why not donate bags to the SVdP Boulevard Place Food Pantry?
WHY: The STA Parent Association (PA) uses the profits from this event to fund many of the programs that benefit all of our children – field trips, enrichment programs, grandparent’s day and field day to name just a few!
WHO: ALL STA students, K-8 (preschoolers are not required to sell)
HOW MANY/HOW MUCH:
- KINDERGARTEN: 10 ROLLS OR $50 BUYOUT/student
- GRADES 1-8: 25 ROLLS OR $100 BUYOUT/student
If you are not interested or able to sell the required amount we will calculate the buyout difference for you and this balance will be billed in your smart tuition account, spread over 4 months (Oct-Jan).
WHEN: Now! Start selling!
- September 3 ordering will be cut off at 5PM
- September 17 pick up your order in the school parking lot 2-6 pm
HOW: Orders can be placed @ https://staindy.formstack.com/forms/trash_bags. Please ask your friends/family to order their bags and enter your email and student name for tracking!
- Cost of a single roll (blue, yellow, pink, or white) is $11.00.
- A case (blue, yellow, pink or white) has 10 rolls.
- Biodegradable paper bags are available at a cost of $10.00 per 15 bags. These bags are 2 ply and hold up to 30 gallons.
- The top selling student will receive a $50 gift card of your choice.
- The second highest selling student will receive a $25 gift card of your choice.
- The third highest selling student will receive a $15 gift card of your choice.