|1st – 8th Grade Enrollment
||St. Thomas Aquinas School has 1 class per grade of 1st – 8th Grade. Students transferring from another school will be considered for admission if class size permits, if the student is in good standing and if guidelines as established in the school’s Admissions Policy are met. Recommendations, feedback and conferences with prior school principal and teachers may be arranged before admitting transfer applicants.
A student expelled from any school may be considered for placement one year after expulsion.
For admissions in these grades, applicants must:
- Submit application
- Provide a copy of a birth certificate
- Complete a current physical examination when a student enters school for the first time
- Submit complete immunization records
- Provide transcripts from prior school
- Request a Transfer Student Recommendation from prior school
- Shadow for a day at St. Thomas School (call to schedule: 317-255-6244)