A new year of fun with Flamenco Club at STA is about to begin. We will have a lot of fun learning new dances and getting ready for performances at STA. Please contact Sra. Dominguez if you have questions.
Students from K – 8th grade
Mothers are welcome to attend for free!!!
“We will learn how to dance while learning Spanish”
Latin Dance, Heelwork, Arm Technique, great posture, Choreography and more!
Wednesdays, 3:15 – 4:00 pm in STA Gym
Schedule Spring 2020
- January 8, 15, 22, 29
- February 5, 12, 19, 26
- March 4, 11, 18, 25
- April 8, 15, 22, 29
- May 13, 20
1 floating date in case of cancellations. We will have a total of 17 classes
- Talent Show at STA Last week of January
- Dance Program on Thursday February 27th.
- 17 weeks for $210
- Payment option is 2 Installment: $110 on January 8 and $100 on March 18.
- Family Discount: 2 or more students, same family 10% Registration through Erica Dominguez.
- Early registration, pay by January 10 and total cost is $200.
What to Wear: Any leotard, t-shirt, skirt, and heel shoes that you have at home. As the students progress you can order black skirt (http://www.riversedgedancewear.com/instflsktobt.html) and red long sleeve leotard (http://www.riversedgedancewear.com/chlosllebyeu.html).
For more information please visit: www.ericadominguez.com
Registration through Sra. Dominguez: email@example.com or call or text (317)965-4515
Let’s have a Spring full of learning, dance and workout for the body and soul…
Ole y Gracias!