We offer a wide variety of academic challenges and strive to meet the individual needs of all students. Our curriculum follows the Archdiocesan and State of Indiana Academic standards. The Indiana Department of Education continues to rate St. Thomas Aquinas School as Exemplary.
In addition, service is a large part of the St. Thomas Aquinas philosophy. We want our students to look beyond their personal needs and see the needs of the greater community.
At St. Thomas, we place a strong emphasis on respect, service and kindness towards others and we
- Believe that each and every child can succeed
- Set high expectations with a challenging curriculum
- Hold a proven record of academic excellence
- Promote Christ-like values and responsibility
- Have caring, enthusiastic and talented teachers
- Teach respect of self and others
- Emphasize the value of service to the community
- Prepare students to be productive citizens in a diverse world
- Provide a safe, fun learning environment