The Aquinas Club is the social Men’s club at St. Thomas Aquinas. It was formed to act as a bond to help new and existing men of the parish meet and get to know each other in a casual and social setting. The club serves the Parish and School in many ways but mainly in the form of fellowship, service and fund raising.
For our newest parishioners, please consider joining us. It is a great way to meet others in the parish, have a great time and do some good!
Aquinas Club contributions to the parish and community include:
- Fund three “The Aquinas Club Annual Service Scholarships” to three service oriented 7th grade students
- Assist with any construction, building, clean-up, set-up, etc. project the school or church needs
- Reach out in the community to assist needy home owners with painting and other chores
- Serve the Chairman who runs the SausageFest, our summer back to school festival
- Fund raise with outside events throughout the year
- Organize the North Deanery Men’s Club’s Olympic to compete against other schools’ Men’s Clubs in social sports and raise funds in the process
- Assist parishioners with chores around the house when needed
And many, many more service related items
TAC meets approximately 8-10 annually either for an official meeting to discuss events/objectives or for social events which includes fundraisers as a means to remain solvent. A list of events are below:
- Ping Pong Tournament (Spring)
- Beer Tasting (Fall)
- Golf tournament (Fall)
- Poker tournament (Winter)
- Gaga Party (Spring)
- Indian’s game (Summer)
- Indy Fuel Hockey (Winter)
If you would like more information about our meetings and events, please contact Joe Dugan @ firstname.lastname@example.org!