SausageFest Beer Tent and Wine Garden Volunteers

Those of you who have registered, or intend to register, for a Beer Tent or Wine Garden shift at SauageFest may have seen the following language in the shift details: “You will need to obtain a Volunteer Employee Permit and have evidence of your active permit during your shift.  Instructions for obtaining a permit will be posted to the STA website.  Prior to the festival, all registered beer tent and wine garden volunteers will be looked up in the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency website to ensure compliance.”  

Click the link below for instructions on how to obtain or renew a Volunteer Employee Permit.

Instructions to Apply for an Alcoholic Beverage License