Mission Statement: “The Aquinas Club is open to all male members of the St. Thomas Aquinas Parish over the age of 21. It is brought together to increase the fellowship among members of the Parish and to provide resources for the ongoing spiritual and structural growth of the church, school and community of St. Thomas Aquinas.”
The Aquinas Club is the social Men’s club at St. Thomas Aquinas. It was formed to act as a bond to help new and existing men of the parish meet and get to know each other in a casual and social setting. The club serves the Parish and School in many ways but mainly in the form of fellowship, service and fund raising.
Aquinas Club contributions to the parish and community include:
- Fund three “The Aquinas Club Annual Service Scholarships” to three service oriented 7th grade students.
- Assist with any projects, clean-up, set-up, etc. for events at the school or church, as needed.
- Support in parish outreach to our community.
- Support Sausagefest, our summer back to school festival.
- Fund raise with outside events throughout the year such as Ping Pong tournament, Beer Tasting and Cornhole events.
- Organize the North Deanery Men’s Club’s Olympic to compete against other schools’ Men’s Clubs in social sports and raise funds in the process.
- Assist parish office with chores when needed.
- And many, many more service related items.