Doodle 4 Google is back!
Doodle 4 Google is an annual program that invites K-12 students in the United States to use their artistic talents to think big and redesign Google’s homepage logo for millions to see.
This year, we ask students to exercise their creative imaginations around the theme, “If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place…” One talented student artist will see their artwork appear on the Google homepage, receive a $30,000 college scholarship, and a $50,000 technology grant for their school along with some other cool prizes! All fifty State Winners will win an all-expense-paid trip to New York City as well as a few other prizes.
All submissions must be received by March 20, 2014, so there’s not a moment to wait! Check out www.google.com/doodle4google for more details. Happy doodling!
The Important Stuff: Details and Rules
- All submissions must be received by March 20, 2014.
- You can mail in applications or upload right on the website.
- Please remember that although parents, schools, and teachers may now submit as many doodles as they’d like, only allow one doodle per student.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a completed Entry Form.
- Instructions, mailing addresses, official entry form, and official Contest Rules are all available at www.google.com/doodle4google/start.html