March 28, 2014
Dear Parents, Faculty, Parishioners and Friends of St. Thomas Aquinas,
The Archdiocese of Indianapolis is hosting a breakfast on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 8:00 am at the Knights of Columbus to discuss their Celebrating Catholic School Values’ event and the unique tax credits that are available for supporters of Catholic education. We invite you to join us at this event. St. Thomas Aquinas can be a recipient of over $30,000 in SGO Scholarships through attendance alone.
- $2000 for any school with at least 5 attendees that are non-school employees
- $5000 for the school with the most RSVP’s by April 17th
- $5000 for the school with the most attendees (as a % of student enrollment)
- $7500 for the school with the most repeat attendees
- $15,000 for the school with the greatest number of attendees
I hope you can join us. And, it would be great if you could invite a friend and/or a grandparent. The program will only last 60 minutes and a free breakfast is included. Please RSVP by Monday, April 14th so we can capitalize on the $5000 Early Bird RSVP incentive. In addition to sending Maggie Bowden (Maggiebowden@gmail.com) a quick reply, please use the link for the CCSV Advanced Events’ registration page to RSVP: www.archindy.org/ccsv/advanced.
Thank you in advance for your continued support of St. Thomas Aquinas!
Cara Swinefurth Rev. Steven C. Schwab Maggie Bowden
Principal Pastor Team Captain