A new year of fun with Flamenco Club at STA is about to begin. We will have a lot of fun learning new dances and getting ready for performances at STA. Please contact Sra. Dominguez if you have questions.
Students from K – 8th grade
Mothers are welcome to attend for free!!!
“We will learn how to dance while learning Spanish”
Latin Dance, Heelwork, Arm Technique, great posture, Choreography and more!
Wednesdays, 3:15 – 4:00 pm in STA Gym
Schedule Fall 2017
- August 23rd First Day of Class
- September 6, 13, 27
- October 4, 11, 18, 28
- November 1, 8, 15, 29
- December 6 and 13
- 1 floating date in case of cancellations. We will have a total of 16 classes
- 13 weeks for $160 (14 classes are scheduled in case of a cancellation)
- Payment option is 2 Installment: $80 on August 31 and $80 on October 19.
- Family Discount: 2 or more students, same family 10% Registration through Erica Dominguez.
- NEW!!! Early registration, save $10 before August 31 @ $150
What to Wear: Any leotard, t-shirt, skirt, and heel shoes that you have at home. As the students progress you can order black skirt (http://www.riversedgedancewear.com/instflsktobt.html) and red long sleeve leotard (http://www.riversedgedancewear.com/chlosllebyeu.html).
For more information please visit: www.ericadominguez.com
Let’s have a Spring full of learning, dance and workout for the body and soul…
Ole y Gracias!